These two ALMS ladies mixed their way to an ice cream like dessert. DIRT PUDDING!
Recipe for Dirt Pudding
- 1 cup of confectioner sugar
- 2 packages of French Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter (softened)
- 1 tub of cool whip
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms
- In a large bowl whisk together pudding mix and bowl set aside to thicken.
- In a separate bowl, cream together sugar, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir cream cheese mix into pudding mix, then fold in cool whip.
- Break/smash cookies and place half the crumbs into a baking pan.
- Spread mixture into baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining half the cookie crumbs on top and worms.
- Chill for an hour or over night