Teen Advocates for Science Communication is the Academy’s youth volunteer program. Participants carry out our mission to explore, explain, and sustain life by designing and presenting youth-created educational programs to the public.
- Current 8th to 12th graders may apply
- A volunteer program for youth interested in creating fun and innovative science experiences for museum visitors
- Build skills in communication and leadership
- Learn from Academy scientists about the research and the science behind exhibits
- Lead activities created by TASC Force volunteers
The Summer 2016 application for the Teen Advocates for Science Communication is now open! Interested youth currently in 8th – 12th grade are encouraged to apply. Applications are due on Sunday, April 24, 2016.